Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Brandon West (he, him, his)
Head of Library Research Instruction Services
Brandon West has been a SUNY library faculty member since 2013.
Schedule an Appointment
Areas of Responsibility:
- Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Librarianship, 2018
- Aiden J. Cropsey Faculty/Staff Award for LGBTQ+ Advocacy, 2020
- M.S., University at Albany, Curriculum Development
- C.G.S., University at Albany, Online Learning and Teaching
- M.L.S., Texas Woman's University, Library & Information Science
- M.Ed., Grand Valley State University, Educational Technology
- B.A., Grand Valley State University, English
Courses I Teach:
- INTD 275: Information Research Strategies (1 credit, 8 weeks)
- I provide research skills instruction to many classes in Anthropology, Sociology, and INTD 105.
Current College Service
- LGBTQ+ Issues Working Group, 2015–present
- Safe Zone Training Facilitator, 2016–present
- Faculty Representative, Student Conduct Board, 2018–present
- Evidence Archivist, Middle States Steering Committee, 2020–present
- Faculty Personnel Committee, 2021–present
- SUNY Librarian Association Delegate for Milne Library, 2021–present