Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Accessing the Teacher Education Resource Center (TERC) and Imaginarium During Milne Library Closure
The TERC Collection is now available in Fraser Hall Library. It has children's and young adult books, dolls and puppets, toys and games, manipulatives, and more.
- Users can browse the collection during the library's open hours and check-out materials at the Service Desk.
- Items circulate for 30 days.
- Users can learn how to search for TERC materials in GLOCAT in this tutorial video or handout.
- Users can get help using the TERC during office hours.
- Check back in the Spring 2023 semester for interns' office hours.
The Imaginarium is now located in South Hall 243A. It is a creative space for students to work on projects, such as lesson plan materials. Supplies are limited; when possible, please bring your own construction paper, cardstock, and poster board.
- Users can visit the Imaginarium only during office hours.
- The Imaginarium is now closed for the Fall 2022 semester and will reopen the week of February 6, 2023 with the Spring 2023 interns.
- If you need access into the Imaginarium prior to then, please contact Becky Leathersich (email@example.com).