Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Accessing the Teacher Education Resource Center (TERC) and Imaginarium During Milne Library Closure
The TERC Collection is now available in Fraser Hall Library. It has children's and young adult books, dolls and puppets, toys and games, manipulatives, and more.
- Users can browse the collection during the library's open hours and check-out materials at the Service Desk.
- Items circulate for 30 days.
- Users can learn how to search for TERC materials in GLOCAT in this tutorial video or handout.
- Users can get help using the TERC during office hours.
- The Spring 2022 interns' office hours are now completed for the semester. The TERC is still available whenever the library is open.
The Imaginarium is now located in South Hall 243A. It is a creative space for students to work on projects, such as lesson plan materials. Supplies are limited; when possible, please bring your own construction paper, cardstock, and poster board.
- Users can visit the Imaginarium during office hours.
- The Spring 2022 interns' office hours are now completed for the semester. Come visit in Fall 2022!